- Comes with 5 standard eDrum sets (POP, ROCK, FUNK, JAZZ, EFFECT). Sound quality has been improved over previous modules. Reverb effects have been added to create smoother sounds.
- Each eDrum’s volume and sensitivity can be adjusted, which means you can make more unique sounds to suit your needs.
- The eCymbals have surface, bell, choke, and edge functions, which can each individually output MIDI values. This is much more convenient when working with recording software.
- You can set the Hi-Hat’s Open/Close level by yourself, and then the NX1 will calculate 1/4 open and 1/2 open levels based on your playing habits. You can also output its MIDI values.
- There are 6 training modes to help strengthen your drumming skills.
- You can now turn On/Off each eDrum’s individual rim sound.
- Set-up your kit quickly and easily with XM’s brand new 20-pin cable set.
- The NX-1 module has the ability to expand one extra eCymbal.
- Save user settings that even after a factory reset won’t be lost.
- Your module’s display screen graphics are easy to understand and use, even without its user manual.
- The NX-1 module can be linked to a PC via USB, improving the transportation of MIDI signals.
- A built-in mixer offers the choice of sound output from main, phone, or both options.
- With fast recording and auto-save, you won’t miss anything you’ve played.