- The first Tom, second Tom and Floor Tom all have two sounds, which can be programmed independently: Hoop and drumhead.
- The Snare drum has 3 sounds: Hoop, drumhead and rimshot. Hoop and drumhead can be programmed independently.
- The bass drum has a single drumhead sound.
- Crash cymbal has both surface and choke functions.
- Ride cymbal has surface and bell sounds.
- Drums and cymbals can work together with a Roland V-drum module if necessary.
- Expand your kit, as the drum module supports up to 14 drums or cymbals.
- Five different complete drum kits available to play: Standard, Jazz, Latin, Dance and Rock.
- Comes with an extremely user-friendly graphic module interface.
- The bass drum comes mounted to the unique XM Rack Steady Bass Drum System, which ensures no matter how hard you play your double bass pedals, it never moves.
- This eDrum kit takes up a total area of 130cm by 120cm, including the drummer sitting in position.
|Drum Module||XM-5S||x 1|
|10″ Electronic Drum||XED10||x 4|
|10″ Electronic Drum||XBD10||x 1|
|XCRP11 Electronic Cymbal||XCRP11||x 2|
|XH6 Electronic Hi-hat||XH6||x 1|
|XM Full Body eDrum Rack||XMRS-TSR||x 1|
|BD (Bass drum) Pedal||PEDAL||x 1|
|Set of cables||XL9||x 1|
|Box of Stands – A||86cm x 86cm x 15.5cm||25.1 kgs|
|Box of Drums – B||83.2cm x 31.7cm x 32.1cm||14.4 kgs|
XM eDrum aims to be the future world leader in the field of digital drums.
Taiwan is famous for having the best acoustic drum kits in the world, and XM eDrum follows in its predecessors’ footsteps by creating the most realistic looking, sounding, and feeling electronic drum kits. XM eDrums have been meticulously engineered by drumming professionals to emulate a real drumming experience. As opposed to focusing solely on digital sounds and effects, XM eDrum attempts to re-create a genuine acoustic drumming experience within a digital format.