- The Snare drum has 3 sounds: Hoop, drumhead and rimshot. Hoop and drumhead can be programmed independently.
- The first Tom pad, second Tom pad and Floor Tom pad each have one drumhead sound, which can be programmed independently.
- The bass drum has a single drumhead sound.
- Crash cymbal has both surface and choke functions.
- Ride cymbal has surface sounds.
- Drums and cymbals can work together with a Roland V-drum module if necessary.
- Expand your kit, as the drum module supports up to 14 drums or cymbals.
- Five different complete drum kits available to play: Standard, Jazz, Latin, Dance and Rock.
- Comes with an extremely user-friendly graphic module interface.
- The bass drum comes mounted to the unique XM Rack Steady Bass Drum System, which ensures no matter how hard you play your double bass pedals, it never moves.
- Including the drummer’s sitting area, this entire eDrum kit takes up 120cm x 120cm of space.
|Drum Module||XM-5S||x 1|
|10″ Electronic Pad||XEP10||x 2|
|8″ Electronic Pad||XEP8||x 3|
|XCRP11 Electronic Cymbal||XCRP11||x 3|
|Hi-hat control pedal||XCP||x 1|
|XM Full Body eDrum Rack||XMRS-ZPS||x 1|
|BD (Bass drum) Pedal||PEDAL||x 1|
|Set of cables||XL9||x 1|
|Box of Stands – A||114cm x 28cm x 17cm||14.3 kgs|
|Box of Drums – B||60cm x 31cm x 30cm||9.2 kgs|
XM eDrum aims to be the future world leader in the field of digital drums.
Taiwan is famous for having the best acoustic drum kits in the world, and XM eDrum follows in its predecessors’ footsteps by creating the most realistic looking, sounding, and feeling electronic drum kits. XM eDrums have been meticulously engineered by drumming professionals to emulate a real drumming experience. As opposed to focusing solely on digital sounds and effects, XM eDrum attempts to re-create a genuine acoustic drumming experience within a digital format.