- Comes with 5 standard eDrum sets (POP, ROCK, FUNK, JAZZ, EFFECT). Sound quality has been improved over previous modules. Reverb effects have been added to create smoother sounds.
- Each eDrum’s volume and sensitivity can be adjusted, which means you can make more unique sounds to suit your needs.
- The eCymbals have surface, bell, choke, and edge functions, which can each individually output MIDI values. This is much more convenient when working with recording software.
- You can set the Hi-Hat’s Open/Close level by yourself, and then the NX1 will calculate 1/4 open and 1/2 open levels based on your playing habits. You can also output its MIDI values.
- There are 6 training modes to help strengthen your drumming skills.
- You can now turn On/Off each eDrum’s individual rim sound.
- Set-up your kit quickly and easily with XM’s brand new 20-pin cable set.
- The NX-1 module has the ability to expand one extra eCymbal.
- Save user settings that even after a factory reset won’t be lost.
- Your module’s display screen graphics are easy to understand and use, even without its user manual.
- The NX-1 module can be linked to a PC via USB, improving the transportation of MIDI signals.
- A built-in mixer offers the choice of sound output from main, phone, or both options.
- With fast recording and auto-save, you won’t miss anything you’ve played.
Please note: If you are purchasing an item from a foreign country, your own country’s government may charge you additional import customs duties and/or taxes upon receiving the item. To avoid any confusion, please check with your local government customs authority beforehand to see if any additional fees or taxes may be liable when making this purchase.