- The snare drum has 3 sounds: Hoop, drumhead and rimshot. Hoop and drumhead can be programmed independently.
- The first tom pad, second tom pad and floor tom pad each have one drumhead sound, which can be programmed independently.
- The bass drum has a single drumhead sound.
- Crash cymbal has both surface and choke functions.
- Ride cymbal has surface sounds.
- Drums and cymbals can work together with a Roland V-drum module if necessary.
- Expand your kit, as the drum module supports up to 14 drums or cymbals.
- Five different complete drum kits available to play: Standard, Jazz, Latin, Dance and Rock.
- Comes with an extremely user-friendly graphic module interface.
- The bass drum comes mounted to the unique XM Rock Steady Bass Drum System, which ensures no matter how hard you play your double bass pedals, it never moves.
- Including the drummer’s sitting area, this entire Edrum kit takes up 120cm x 120cm of space.
Please note: If you are purchasing an item from a foreign country, your own country’s government may charge you additional import customs duties and/or taxes upon receiving the item. To avoid any confusion, please check with your local government customs authority beforehand to see if any additional fees or taxes may be liable when making this purchase.