The XM EDRUM international website takes the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously. We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority.
This was last updated on 15 February 2016.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience on the XM EDRUM website. Below are listed the types of information we gather.
- Information you provide: We receive and securely store any information you enter on our website, or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide voluntary information. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our websites and communicating with you.
- Automatic information: XM EDRUM and its affiliates limited to third-party advertisers receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This allows us to enhance your online shopping experience to an easier and more personalised level. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the XM EDRUM website. We use this information to remember you once you have logged into your account and to remember your shopping cart. No personally identifiable information is stored in the cookie. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Without this technology, we would not be able to recognise you and provide a personalised experience through the XM EDRUM website, but we want you to be aware these tools exist.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive notice of your activity within an email if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please log-in to your account and change your preferences. Unless you opt-in to our email list, your email address is used strictly for transactional and informational purposes regarding your purchases and/or enquiries.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customer information only as described below.
- Agents: We may employ other firms to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are contractually obligated to protect personal information. We may pass your personal information to credit referencing agencies (who may keep a record of your information) for the purposes of carrying out identity verification checks.
- Trading Partners: XM EDRUM product lines are offered internationally in conjunction with select international trading partners. Any personal information shared with these trading partners is protected and may be used only according to the guidelines contained herein.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, except as provided below, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information. The exception to this is if XM EDRUM is ordered to produce such information through valid subpoena or court order. In those situations, XM EDRUM will comply with the subpoena and/or court order and will not be required to provide you with any notice.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your account, to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account when finished, especially when using a shared computer.
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
Please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices. In addition, the Network Advertising Initiative offers useful information about Internet advertising companies (also called ‘ad networks’ or ‘network advertisers’), including information about how to opt-out of their information collection. XM EDRUM may also display personalised third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as visits and purchases through our sites. Although XM EDRUM does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised advertisement meet their criteria to personalise the ad. If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalise advertisements we display to you, please login to your account and adjust your preferences.
Update, correct, or delete personal information
Yes, if you made a purchase from one of our sites, you can log-in to your account to make changes to your personal information or change preferences. If you submitted personal information without making a purchase, if you email XM EDRUM at firstname.lastname@example.org to change or delete your personal information, we will uphold your request. XM EDRUM may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes.
Contact XM EDRUM
Change of Policy
XM EDRUM does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may shop at our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
XM EDRUM gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with XM EDRUM for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. You may log-in to your account to update personal information or change preferences.
Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines
XM EDRUM respects internationally recognised human rights and environmental standards and places them at the core of our business practices. While we do not own or operate all of the factories that produce materials for our products, we apply a rigorous code of conduct, the Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines, and work with the factories we use to improve their performance over time.
Restricted Substances Policy
XM EDRUM is committed to assuring that all of the materials used in its products are safe for workers, consumers and the environment alike. XM EDRUM has established a Restricted Substances Policy that mandates compliance with all international directives, laws and regulations that restrict the type and concentration of potentially hazardous substances. Consistent with our company values, the Restricted Substances Policy goes beyond mandated restrictions and includes some substances that are not restricted by law, but that are a cause of concern for many consumers and some Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
How to Contact Us
No. 100, Ln. 511, Taiping Rd., Hemei Township, Changhua County 508, Taiwan (R.O.C)